Free Property Portal with Benefits for Builders
Selling new homes is now easier and cheaper for builders thanks to the iProperty Company. This new web portal, endorsed by NHBC, allows builders to list their properties for free and sell direct to potential homebuyers.
Offering a credible alternative to other property websites, whose primary function is to represent estate agents, the iProperty portal offers cutting-edge technology to help builders market and sell their new homes.
The benefits for builders with iProperty include:
- Totally free – no fees or commissions
- No middle man – direct access to buyers via the contact method of your choice allows closer monitoring of the sales process
- Developed directly in conjunction with builders using their feedback
- Automated or manual upload via a dedicated administration panel
- Clear branding on listings, individual logo will appear
- Access to international clients – promote property anywhere in the world for free
- Automatic five-star rating as an NHBC registered builder – which boosts your properties in search results
Search results will be ranked and displayed according to their star rating, which means that properties listed by NHBC registered builders with Buildmark warranty and insurance will always appear at the top of the list.
David Marchant, Head of Marketing, NHBC, said: “We are delighted to work with iProperty and ensure that quality new homes built to NHBC’s standards and covered by Buildmark warranty and insurance will automatically get a five-star rating on the site. It means that potential buyers will immediately be reassured of the benefits a new home brings as well as giving NHBC registered builders a free of charge option to promote their homes”
To view the website and upload property for sale, please visit www.theipropertycompany.com
Notes to editors
NHBC’s primary purpose is to help raise standards to protect homeowners. NHBC is an independent non-profit distributing company, reinvesting all resources in further research and work to improve the construction standard of new UK houses for the benefit of homeowners.
Established over 75 years ago NHBC is the leading warranty and insurance provider for new homes in the UK. NHBC’s ten-year Buildmark warranty covers around 80 percent of new homes built in the UK, having covered nearly eight million homes since it began and currently protecting around 1.6 million homes. Buildmark has evolved over the years, expanding to cover more areas, offering a greater scope of protection for homeowners.
Kelly Carter James Hall Nadia Bedra
01908 746739 01908 746735 01908 746734